Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Sunday, April 29, 2012

April Photo Challenge | Almost over! {edited}

*A/N: My announcements/critiques have been delayed due to some people who still haven't put their last photos up. So, I'm truly very sorry but you will have to wait till Tuesday now! 

The APC is nearly over! I am so proud of all of you who stuck it out and made it to the end - you are each great photographers in the making. I have loved seeing your photos each week, and watching you improve vastly even in the short amount of time we had! Seriously, you all are amazing!

So give yourself a pat on the back - great job! You'll hopefully all receive your last critiques by Saturday* at the latest (Sorry about those who haven't received theirs yet - I haven't forgotten you!), and on that day I'll also announce the winner of the all-round best photo, and post my favourite photo out of all of you of each subject. :-)

Keep up the hard work! I would encourage you to keep taking many, many photos and to keep challenging yourself in every way you can. You're all really inspiring to me!

Love,

Eloise

*Sorry, everyone! I unfortunately couldn't find the time to critique/look over all your photos today, and Saturday is the only free time I will have to do it! But it will give you more time to get excited, right? ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...